Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Summer Challenge



Since my sisters and I have had so much fun with the A-Z Challenge and since we are almost done (or finished completely), we've decided to do another challenge between three of us.  Our Summer challenge will take place in the months of June-August.  I'm really anxious to see how this challenge turns out between the three of us because the A-Z Challenge was EXTREME FUN.  My sister Rosa, has finished the A-Z Challenge completely...she literally read 26 books in less than five months; and that's not including the ones that she read that didn't count towards the challenge.  Then, there's my sister, Nay, who has 4 or 5 books left to finish reading and she'll be done too.  I don't know how they're doing it, but kudos to them!!  Below are the books that I'll be doing for this challenge, but as always these books are bound to change at some point.


S----------->Shadows of St Louis by Leslie DuBois
U----------->Unbreak My Heart by Helen Scott Taylor
M----------->Momnesia by Lori Verni-Fogarsi
M----------->Me...and My Sister's Wedding by Monica Owens
E----------->Exposed by Ashley Weis
R----------->Rock Charisma by Joan P. Cooley

R----------->Run Like Hell by Elena Andrews
E----------->Eye Candy by Tera Lynn Childs
A----------->Almost Perfect by Julie Ortolon
D----------->The Devil of DiRisio by Leslie DuBois
E----------->?
R----------->Rock Star's Girl by J.F. Kristin

No comments: