Monday, December 31, 2012

2013 To-Do List

2013’s To-Do List

I’m the type of girl who makes resolutions and NEVER stick to them, but I really enjoy making them. So for 2013, I decided (with the help from a friend from school) that instead of making resolutions, I would make a to-do list. At first I decided not to make it public, but then I thought why not make it public?When I announced on Facebook, Twitter, and to my friends and family, I got so much positive feedback that it made me want to strive to reach the 50,000 word count. So without further ado, here is my to-do list for 2013!!
  • Read at least 30 books
  • Complete at least 2 scrapbooks
  • Participate in NaNoWriMo & Camp NaNoWriMo
  • Publish a novel
  • Write my second novel
  • Complete my portfolio
  • Get back to doing yoga
  • Make more time for myself
  • Get an A in at least 1 class
  • Believe in myself
  • Blog more frequently

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like a great list!