Monday, January 2, 2012

My Personal A-Z Challenge

As I've mentioned before, my sisters and I are doing a personal A-Z Challenge between the three of us, so most of the books that I've chosen for my A-Z Challenge will help me immensely with these other challenges.  Here are the list of books that I'll be completing for my A-Z Challenge!!


Addison Blakely:  Confessions of a PK
Broken Resolutions
Cross My Heart
The Divorce Club
Excuse Me, My Brains Have Stepped Out
The First Faux Pas
Guardian of Eden
Heart on a Chain
In Leah's Wake
Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side
Kisses for Lula
The Last Page
Man Hunt
The Next Logical Step
Overprotected
Practice Cake
Queen of New Beginnings
Rescue Me
Special Delivery
Taking Love in Stride
Untouched by Man
A Vision of Sugarplums
Walking on Broken Glass
Jenny Pox
The Year She Fell
Breathless:  Book One of the Jason and Azazel Trilogy




1 comment:

StephTheBookworm said...

Jessica's Guide is one of my favorites. Enjoy!