Monday, January 2, 2012

Let the Challenges Begin!!!

I am so happy/thrilled that it is finally January because now I can start working on ALL of my 2012 challenges that I've signed up for.  In all honesty, I think that these challenges will be an easy thing to complete because of my in-house challenge with my sisters!!  Since my sisters do not have blogs, we've decided to do an A-Z Challenge between the three of us...it should be fun because we're all very competitive, but we also encourage each other along the way; so everyone ends up being a winner, whether it's first place or third place.  In other posts, I will be listing the books that I will be doing for my challenges (A-Z Challenge (personal), eBook Challenge, January is NetGalley Month Challenge, and the Chick Lit Challenge).  Let the challenges begin!!!!!

No comments: