Thursday, August 2, 2012

Review: The Three Brothers go to the Beach

Title:  The Three Brothers go to the Beach
Author:  Jarrett Ingram
Genre:  Children's
Publisher:  Jarrett Ingram
Release Date:  May 7, 2012
File Size/Pages:  511 KB/22 pgs
Source:  Bought

My Rating5/5

Summary:  The Three Brothers go to the Beach is a heartwarming tale about a Maui beach adventure shared between three brothers: Brave, Mighty, and Baby Trek. The journey takes them everywhere from the waves, to beaches, and enjoying sunsets. There is fun and laughter along the way with a loving message that will make you squeeze your loved ones just a little tighter.

Review:  I read this book yesterday and I thoroughly enjoyed it!  The illustrations were very different than most pictures you see in a children's book, but it gave it more of a unique touch than anything.  The book tells the story of three little brothers, Brave, Mighty, and Trek, who goes to the beach in Maui with their mother and father.  I love how the book didn't just focus on one child; it focused on all three boys.  Knowing the story behind the story, I thought that Trek would be the main character, but all of the little boys were, and it was one of the main things I loved about this story.  As soon as I read it, I immediately wished I could've called a child and read the story to them because it was that cute.  If you have a child, I'd highly recommend reading this to them while having a beach themed story time.  This book is filled with lots of love, and you don't want to miss it!!  I think Jarrett did an amazing job on this book, and I can't wait to read "Shoes or No Shoes"!

This review is dedicated to Trek Atlas Ingram and his family!

No comments: