Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Review: My Fake Fiance

Title:  My Fake Fiance
Author:  Lisa Scott
Genre:  Romance
Publisher:  n/a
Release Date:  May 22, 2012
File Size/Pages:  40 pgs
Source:  Bought
Challenge(s)Summer Challenge

My Rating:  5/5

Summary:  When Samantha’s invited to a frenemey’s wedding, she can’t show up dateless and pathetic—even though she is dateless and pathetic. So Sam hires a hottie to pose as her perfect fiancé. But when he needs her to return the favor, Sam starts wishing the fake relationship was real. Can they turn their lies into love?

Review:  I have been wanting to read this novel since I read "Fairy Tale Flirts!"; I love Lisa Scott's Flirts! novels.  In "My Fake Fiance", Samantha Cooper is invited to her frenemy, Carrie Lamont's wedding.  Feeling desperate about her nonexistent love life, she and her roommate, Micki, devise a plan to create a fake fierce and find the perfect guy to play the part.  Justin Banks, the heartthrob who agrees to play the part, uses the situation to his advantage by telling his ill mother he has a girlfriend.  This story was absolutely adorable!  I love that it it told from Sam and Justin's point of view.  I also loved how sweet and caring Justin's character was; their fake relationship was literally the icing on the cake…it developed fast, and it was like they instantly clicked.  I can't wait to read the rest of the stories in the Wedding Flirts! collection.

No comments: